Statutes, regulations and articles - search
- US Code Title 42, §§ 3601 et seq.- The Fair Housing Act
- US Code Title 42, §§ 1981 and 1982 - The Civil Rights Act of 1866
- Fair Housing pertinent portions of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- HUD Guidance Notices and memos are also available in the HUD Resources section
- The main case database is keyword and field searchable and currently includes the full text of 2,200 fair housing cases, including comprehensive coverage of the Department of Housing and Urban Development's Administrative Law Judge cases.
- The recovery database is a collection of awards and settlements obtained by private fair housing organizations in state and federal court. It is provided through an arrangement with the Fair Housing Center of Metropolitan Detroit.
- The National Fair Housing Advocate offers detailed, nationwide news coverage of many fair housing related court cases.