(a) The privilege under this subpart covers:
(b) The privilege does not cover:
(1) The report or results of the self-test;
(2) Data or factual information created by the self-test;
(3) Workpapers, draft documents and final documents;
(4) Analyses, opinions, and conclusions if they directly result from the self-test report or results.
(1) Information about whether a lender conducted a self-test, the methodology used or scope of the self-test, the time period covered by the self-test or the dates it was conducted;
(2) Loan files and application files, or other residential real estate-related lending transaction records (e.g., property appraisal reports, loan committee meeting minutes or other documents reflecting the basis for a decision to approve or deny a loan application, loan policies or procedures, underwriting standards, compensation records) and information or data derived from such files and records, even if such data has been aggregated, summarized or reorganized to facilitate analysis.
[62 FR 66432, Dec. 18, 1997]